Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Readers DIY Headboard

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ive gotten a few emails recently from readers who have used my tufted headboard with wings tutorial to make their own version.

Sheila wrote to me first with a few questions and I was excited to see the finished product! It looks like she followed my measurements exactly because the spacing and height looks a lot like mine!


She also used the same nailhead as me :) Great job Sheila!


 Cristina created a shorter version which turned out great too! 



Finally, Brandi and David. Brandi had been showing David pictures from Pinterest for a while as a project reminder and he surprised her with it on Valentines day! How sweet, awesome job David!


I love seeing pics and hearing that my instructions were easy enough to follow :) Thanks so much for sending them in! 

If youve used any of my tutorials, Id love to see pictures! Feel free to email me at sarah.m.dorsey at gmail.com




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment